1 packet Griffin's Super Wine biscuits, roughly crushed
½ cup brown sugar
½ tin condensed milk
1 cup finely chopped dried apricots
1 cup icing sugar, sifted
1 tbsp butter, softened
3 tbsp hot water (approx)
1 orange (juice and rind)
1. Add the brown sugar and condensed milk to a saucepan and gently melt together on a low heat. Cool slightly.
2. Add to a mixing bowl with the crushed Super Wine biscuits and finely chopped dried apricots. Combine.
3. Spread mix into a greased 18cm shallow square tin. Refrigerate until set.
4. You can leave this plain or ice with the orange icing below.
1. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl.
2. Melt the butter and hot water together, stir into the icing sugar then add the orange juice and rind. Beat to a smooth icing. Add more water to make thinner, if desired.
3. Spread thinly on top of fudge.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range