1x pack of Griffin’s Butter Shortbread
Prepared green fondant*
Prepared black fondant*
Prepared white royal icing*
1. Frankenstein faces are made to fit perfectly on our Butter Shortbread bikkies, so start by rolling out the green and black fondant using the biscuit as a size guide. To create his face, cut the green fondant to fit the biscuit and stick to the front.
2. To style a hairline, measure the black fondant to be the same width as the biscuit, though the length can be as long as you like. Cut a squiggly line along the bottom for that classic Frank look, then place the ‘hair’ on top of the green fondant.
3. For the nose, roll up a small ball of green fondant and press firmly into place. Squeeze a drop of white royal eye-cing to make the eyes.
4. Before it dries, add a rolled up ball of black fondant to make the pupils. Don’t worry about making it look perfect - they are monsters after all.
5. For the scars and mouth, slice off thin strips of black fondant using the picture as a reference - or make up your very own Frankenstein creation.
*Can be purchased from supermarkets and specialist stores.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range