½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 packet of Griffin's Milk Arrowroot biscuits
Grated rind from 1 lemon
1 cup coconut
1 ¾ cup icing sugar
3 tbsp lemon juice
15g butter (Softened)
2 tbsp coconut
1. Melt butter with condensed milk over low heat until combined.
2. Crush biscuits finely, add lemon rind and coconut.
3. Add butter and condensed milk to biscuit mixture and combine.
4. Press into a well-greased slice tin. Place in fridge to set.
5. Place icing ingredients in a bowl and combine. Spread over set base, leave to set before cutting.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range