½ tin of sweetened condensed milk
1 packet of Eskimo lollies or Fruit Puffs
1 packet of Griffin's Malt biscuits - crushed
1. Warm butter and condensed milk in microwave.
2. Cut up Eskimo lollies into bite sized chunks.
3. Mix butter, condensed milk, crushed Malt biscuits and lollies together.
4. Form into a log shape. Roll in coconut.
5. Chill in fridge for 4 hours.
6. When set, cut into slices and serve.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range