200g good quality dark chocolate
2 cups brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of self-raising flour
1/2 cup of cocoa
1/4 teaspoon of salt
6 Toffee Pops Peanut bikkies roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20 x 25cm baking tray.
2. In a saucepan, combine the butter and chocolate,stirring on a low heat until melted. Alternatively, put in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 4 minutes or until melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat or microwave and put the mixture into a large bowl, then add the brown sugar, add the vanilla and eggs and stir until smooth.
4. Sift all the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Mix and add chopped Toffee Pops Peanut bikkies.
5. Pour brownie mix into the greased tray. Bake for around 30 minutes or until the edges tan and cracks begin to show on the top.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.
Makes 12 servings.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range