Ingredients for the base:
1x packet Griffin’s Shrewsbury biscuits
Punnet of strawberries
Prepared green fondant*
Assortment of decorations: icing glitter, balls, sprinkles - whatever your Christmas spirit desires.
Ingredients for the icing:
2x ½ cups of icing sugar
To make the icing:
1. Place ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric beater until fluffy, thick and shiny.
2. Roll out fondant to a thin-medium thickness.
3. Cut the stems off the strawberries and wrap the fondant around each strawberry. Place decorations around the sides, with a star on top.
4. Layer icing onto the middle of the biscuit and then place tree on top, then wait until dry.
5. To create a snow effect, sprinkle with icing sugar along the edge of each tree.
6. Serve immediately.
*Can be purchased from supermarkets and specialist stores.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range