1 Tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp Mexican spice mix (store bought or homemade)
125g sour cream
1 ½ cups grated tasty cheese
To garnish – diced tomato, coriander, sliced green chillies (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in Mexican spice mix and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Add sour cream and cheese and cook, stirring, until cheese melts.
- Place into a serving bowl and top with chopped tomato, coriander and optional sliced green chillies.
Serve immediately while still hot.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range