- 1 pack Griffin's SuperWine biscuits
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 130 grams granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small pot on medium heat, add in raspberries and 130 grams sugar, stirring occasionally until raspberries have broken down and syrup has thickened slightly. Be patient with this one!
- After 10 minutes, take syrup off the heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Once cooled, push syrup through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds. Allow strained syrup to cool completely by putting it in the fridge for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Close to serving time, beat the cream with electric or hand mixer until a soft peak forms. Pour in syrup and gently beat for another 20 seconds. Remember to not overmix.
- Add cream to piping bag, or ultimately you can use a teaspoon.
1. Pipe or spoon raspberry cream onto a SuperWine biscuit, and place a second biscuit on top. Repeat to your desired amount.
Serve immediately & enjoy!
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range