1 packet Griffin’s Vanilla Wine biscuits
Lemon curd filling:
2 egg yolks
3/4 cup caster sugar
1. Spray a large muffin tin tray with canola oil and line with baking paper.
2. Using a food processor, blend the biscuits into a fine crumb, then add the melted butter and combine.
3. Press the biscuit base into the muffin tin and up the sides. Firmly press mixture into place then place in the fridge to chill.
4. Whisk the eggs, egg yolks and sugar together in a medium pot over a low heat.
5. Add the butter (chopped), and the juice of three lemons.
6. Whisk continuously until thickened.
7. Strain through a sieve, then chill in the fridge.
8. Once the lemon curd is cold, carefully take the biscuit tarts out of the muffin tray, peel off the baking paper and fill with lemon curd.
9. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range