- 1x packet of Griffin's Superwine biscuits
- 160g butter (melted)
- 300g butter (softened)
- 60g custard powder
- 750g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 60g cream
- 1x packet of Squiggles Hokey Pokey biscuits
- 1x block of milk choc
- 1x block of dark choc
- 1/3rd block of white chocolate
- 4-5 drops of yellow food colouring
1. Crush SuperWine biscuits into crumbs, then add butter and mix. Press crumbs into lined tin and refrigerate while making filling.
2. Beat butter and custard powder in a stand mixer (with the paddle attachment) until just combined, then add icing sugar and vanilla essence and beat on high for several minutes until mix comes together. Add cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Press into tin over biscuit base and refrigerate while making topping.
3. Roughly chop Squiggles into large chunks, and sprinkle over filling. Then melt milk and dark chocolate together, and pour over the chopped up squiggles, so they are evenly covered in a layer of chocolate. Refrigerate 2-3 hours then remove from tin and cut into squares.
4. Melt white chocolate and add food coloring until it is a bright yellow colour (to desired). Fill into a piping bag and squiggle over slices. Refrigerate to set the squiggle and enjoy!
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range