Hazelnut Cream Filled SuperWines
A delicious hazelnut cream filled treat using Griffin's SuperWine Biscuits!
- 1 pack of Griffin's SuperWine biscuits
- 1/3 cup hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, chopped
- Dash of cream
Hazelnut & Chocolate filling
- In a small pot, heat the cream on very low heat. Be careful to not let the cream bubble.
- In a heat proof bowl, add in chopped chocolate and hazelnut spread. Pour cream over and let sit for 30 seconds. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature and add into a pipping bag or ultimately you can use a teaspoon.
1. Open a pack of Griffin's SuperWine biscuits. Pipe or spoon hazelnut & chocolate spread onto one biscuit, and place a second biscuit on top. Repeat to your desired amount.
Serve & enjoy!
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range