½ packet of Griffin's Round Wine biscuits and ½ a packet of Griffin's Milk Arrowroot biscuits (Crushed)
Lemon jelly (Must be Gregg's Jelly)
Juice of one lemon
⅔ cup hot water
250g cream cheese
1 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tin unsweetened condensed milk (Chilled)
1. Preheat oven to 150oC.
2. Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter. Press into greased and lined tart tin.
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
1. Dissolve the jelly in hot water and make up to a cup with the juice of a lemon. Set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence well.
3. Beat chilled condensed milk until very thick.
4. Add cream cheese and sugar mixture to condensed milk and beat. Add warm jelly and beat thoroughly.
5. Pour over biscuit base and refrigerate overnight.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range