250g dried apricots (Chopped)
1 tsp brandy essence
½ cup cream
250g white chocolate (Chopped)
½ packet Griffin's Super Wine biscuits (Crushed)
¼ cup ground almonds
½ cup coconut
1. Combine apricots and brandy essence in a bowl and stand for 10 minutes.
2. Place cream in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, take off heat.
3. Add chocolate, stir until melted.
4. Add apricots, almonds and biscuit crumbs, mix well.
5. Refrigerate until mixture is firm enough to handle.
6. Mould into small balls then roll in coconut.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Griffin’s, New Zealand’s favourite biscuit bakers, has been delighting Kiwis' taste buds for over 150 years. Whether it is a seriously dunkable Gingernut or a truly indulgent ToffeePop, everyone has a favourite Griffin’s bikkie.View Our Range